Monday 4 December 2017

COP3 - Essay - Emails/Case Studies

For more in-depth research for the essay selected areas and current points, authors of the current research articles and material have been contacted. The aims are to get newer, more relevant responses directly related to the essay which could be used as case studies, as well as to get feedback on the current essay if they have time. As these people have already created articles related to the area they have an idea and informed input to the subject area which can be applied to the essay and research.

email -
'Hello! 

I’m in my final year of my degree at Leeds Art University and I’m currently writing my dissertation on the subject of ‘The Effects of Social Media has had on Current Advertising’. Considering areas like has social media killed creativity in advertising via sponsored tweets, Instagram influencers etc, how Advertising theory needs to evolve for the medium and also Social Media advertising vs Broadcasting Advertising. I’ve studied and found your article ‘artcile they have wrote’ super useful as it covered massively the area I’m interested in. 

Just wondered if I could get your view on the subject as well? I’d love a chance to interview you (either over skype or email) but I’m aware you’re probably super busy, so any chance I could just get feedback on a few question, really quick response. 

How do you feel social media has impacted on the creative nature/design of advertising theory? 
Do you feel that you trust the legality TV or social media adverts more? Why? 
Do you feel social media has created a 2-way conversation that brands can use to communicate with their market with online? 
Do you feel social media is an affected channel to advertise on? 

Anything you have a chance to say about the area would be really useful! I’d really appreciate it. Also massive thanks for writing the article, given my a lot of ideas! 

Thanks, Bethany Fitton' 

EMAILED 

No comments:

Post a Comment